We provide temporary supported accommodation
OUR AIM IS TO HELP HOMELESS ADULTS TO MOVE ON TO LIVE INDEPENDENTLY IN THE FUTURE.
Our experience is that if you find yourself homeless you need more than just a roof over your head. Our holistic approach aims to tailor our support to the needs of the individual.
There are some things we all need and we explore these areas with our residents:
A good home is a place of safety, a place to belong.
We have houses in Loughborough and Coalville. All our houses are fully furnished and bedding is provided on arrival.
We provide one to one support, our aim is to equip individuals to live independently in the future.
Good physical an emotional health, making positive choices.
– Substance misuse counselling
– Therapeutic Counselling
– Gym Membership/ Leisure Activities
Developing practical and emotional skills to enable individuals to live independently.
– Conflict resolution
– Household skills; cooking, cleaning etc.
Finding work is key to economic independence.
– Voluntary work experience placements; Reuse Project, property maintenance etc.
– Workplace training, career mentoring, CV writing, practice job interviews etc.